TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Contents are only for general information.
2. The Righthorse website is updated regularly. However, we hereby exclude any warranties as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents.
3. Righthorse and its owners will not be liable for any damages without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or loss of profits, however arising from the use of or inability to use the Righthorse Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a results of using the Site or any of its contents.
4. This Site contains material in the form of adverts submitted by third party advertisers and we accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such adverts nor do we make any guarantee of the contents of this Site in respect of the existence or availability of anything advertised whatsoever.
5. We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection or viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
6. Where part of the Site contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal requirements. Although acceptance of advertisements on the Site is subject to our discretion, we do not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
7. All Liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
Once an advert is published on the Righthorse website, it is deemed to be live and published and no refund can be issued. Refunds will be issued if an advert is cancelled prior to it appearing on the website. Refunds will be forwarded within 14 days of cleared funds.
If a client pays by cheque, direct deposit or bank transfer Righthorse will provide the refund by cheque. If a client pays by credit card, Righthorse will refund the clients credit card.
The Righthorse website
Righthorse acts as a venue which allows users to sell and buy just about anything equestrian, at any time, from anywhere. We are not involved in transactions between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell or the ability of buyers to buy. Do not assume that the sale, purchase, export or import of any item is valid and legal simply because it is listed on our website. We are not responsible for ensuring that buyers and sellers actually complete a transaction. You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you. Righthorse recommends that you have any horse/pony that you wish to purchase vetted prior to purchase by a professional veterinary surgeon independent from the seller. Righthorse cannot be held responsible for buyers purchasing horses/ponies that are unsuitable for the capability of the purchaser. Buyers buy at their own risk and must take the appropriate professional advice prior to purchasing.
Righthorse cannot and does not confirm the purported identity of users or the validity of the information which users post to our website.
In the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user arising from that user’s use of our website, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us, and you release Righthorse from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, know and unknown, arising from or in anyway connected with such right, claim or action.
We do not control the information provided by other users which is made available through our system. You may find others user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using out site. Please not that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
If you are a seller, you must ensure that you are legally able to sell each item described, and that it is lawful to sell such item to UK residents or (if the buyer is resident overseas) that it is lawful to sell and export such item to a person resident in the buyer’s jurisdiction.
You acknowledge that we will commence supplying our services to you as soon as you have pressed the “submit” button and therefore sent the advert to us, and you recognise that you have agreed to sell the item and pay the relevant charge for advertising.
All photographs used on the website must have the prior consent of the photographer. The seller is responsible for gaining any photographers approval prior to forwarding photographs to Righthose to use on the website. Righthorse cannot be held responsible for any issues arising due to copyright protection on photographs.
Sellers or traders will be responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and our website and all applicable taxes in GB Pounds Sterling.
If you register for a User ID to enable you to amend or change your advert you are responsible for all actions taken under that User ID. It is your responsibility to keep your User ID safe. You have no right to disclose or transfer your User ID to any other person. If Righthorse creates a User ID on your behalf, you are responsible for all actions taken under that User ID and for all information contained within that User ID.
“Your information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in relation to the Righthorse service (including, without limitation, any description of items listed). You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Your information and your activities on the www.righthorse.com website must not:-
1. be false, inaccurate or misleading;
2. be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
3. infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
4. be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
5. be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
6. create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the service of our ISPs or other suppliers;
7. link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (a) are prohibited under this Agreement; (b) are considered as indirect or direct competition to Righthorse’s business or (c) you do not have a right to link to or include;
8. contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
9. cause our website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of our website is in anyway impaired.
Without limiting our other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your use of Righthorse and refuse to provide our services to you without notice to you if you breach this Agreement or the documents incorporated by reference or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us or if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
Please note that Your Information will be stored and processed on our computers in the UK. Righthorse will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure enviroment. Righthorse will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties except those described in this Agreement.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Our website and our services are provided “as is” and as and when available, and to the extent permissible by law we exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
We will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection wit this Agreement. We also have no liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a minor (Under the age of 18), you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians permission.
Collecting Personal Information – Third parties may use tracking technologies by or through the site. We have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third parties.
We gather the following information from visitors to our site.
* the IP address from which you access the site
* the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
* the date and time of your access to the site
* the pages you visit
* the internet adress of the website from which you accessed the site
We use information to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the type of technology that our visitors use, what sort of content is popular and to assess visitors browsing habits. When a user revisits the site, we may recognize the user. We can use this information to continually improve the content and usability of the site.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users to the site.
Due to the open communication nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect and store such information.
You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and customize our site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
You agree that we may use any photo submitted for publication on the Righthorse Website for our marketing and promotional purposes (subject to photographer’s permission).
Righthorse co-operates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability. Further, we can (and you authorize us to ) disclose your User ID, name, address, country, phone number, email and company name to Righthorse as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any legal investigation.
Righthorse and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add Righthorse user, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express written consent after adequate disclosure.
You can review and change the information you submitted in an advert to Righthorse. We can amend your details at your request or remove your advert at any time. Please email email@example.com if you require any changes to adverts that yo submitted. If you change your User ID we keep track of your old one and new one.
Certain fields, including your name and email address are required to be submitted to enable you to advertise on Righthorse, however you are able to hide our email address or telephone number on an advert (all adverts must have at least one suitable method of contact). You can have your advert removed from the website at any time as long as you confirm this by email. This email must be sent from the originator of the advert. You must promptly update your information if it changes.
Upon your written request, we will remove your contact information, from our active databases. To make this request, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Such information will be removed as soon as reasonably possible.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored “back up” systems.
Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Righthorse uses standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet.